Private and temporary acts [electronic resource] : Acts of the thirty-eighth General Assembly of the state of New Jersey : at a session begun at Trenton, on the twenty-sixth day of October, one thousand eight hundred and thirteen, and continued by adjournments : being the first sitting.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Acts of the thirty-eighth General Assembly of the state of New Jersey.
- Trenton [N.J.] : Printed by James J. Wilson, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32259.
- Law -- New Jersey.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32259).
- New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|