Journal of the Senate of the state of New-York: [electronic resource] : at their thirty-eighth session, begun and held at the city of Albany, the twenty-sixth day of September, 1814.
- Albany: : Printed by H.C. Southwick, for S. Southwick, printer to the state., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32309.
80 p. ; 32 cm.
- Legislative journals -- New York (State)
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32309).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|