Remarks on a sermon preached before the Plymouth Association of Ministers in the Third Congregational Society in Middleborough, Sept. 26, 1810, by John Reed [electronic resource] / by Samuel Niles.
- Boston : Printed and sold by Lincoln & Edmands, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29377.
62 p. ; 24 cm.
- Reed, John, 1751-1831.
Free will and determinism.
Congregational churches -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29377).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|