Journal of the House of Commons of the state of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held in the city of Raleigh, on Monday the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twelve, and in the thirty seventh year of the independence of the United States of America; : it being the first session of this Assembly.
- [Raleigh, N.C. : Thomas Henderson, 1812?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26313.
65,  p.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The only available copy, held by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, lacks the title page. Title from caption title, p. .
Running title: Journal of the House of Commons. William Hawkins, Esq. governor.
Thomas Henderson was the state printer in 1812. Publication date suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26313).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|