A sermon, delivered in the meeting house of the First Baptist Church, in the city of New York, August 20th, 1812 [electronic resource] : being a day recommended, by the constituted authorities of the nation, as a day of special humiliation and prayer, on account of the precent war / by William Parkinson.
- New York : Printed for John Tiebout, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26387.
25 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26387).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|