Patterson's Pittsburgh town and country magazine almanac, for 1819. [electronic resource] : ... Adapted to the meridian of Pittsburgh, lat. 40° 33' N. of the equator, and long. 80° 38' W. of London. : Serving without material variation, for all the western states and territories. / John Armstrong, teacher of mathematics, calculator.
- Pittsburgh: : Published by R. Patterson & Lambdin, Fourth Street, west of Wood, where may be had German almanacs from the same calculation. Butler & Lambdin, printers., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51816.
 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1819.
Publishers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: No. VII.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
In blue-gray printed paper wrapper with publishers' and stationers' advertisements.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51816).
- Armstrong, John.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|