Fellow citizens, Having served the county of Rowan at different periods in the state Legislature .... [electronic resource]
- [Salisbury, N.C.? : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38570.
- Pearson, Joseph, 1776-1834.
Fisher, Charles, 1789-1849. To men of candid minds.
North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Campaign literature -- 1816 -- Federal -- North Carolina.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Salisbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Defending his political conduct against an attack by Charles Fisher, his opponent for the North Carolina General Assembly.
Signed and dated: J.A. Pearson, July the 12th, 1816.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38570).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|