Acts of the General Assembly of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, [electronic resource] : passed at a session which was begun and held at the borough of Harrisburg, on Tuesday, the sixth day of December, in the year one thousand eight hundred and fourteen, and of the independence of the United States of America the thirty-ninth. : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1814)
- Harrisburg [Pa.]: : Printed by Jacob Elder, Chesnut Street., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35594.
vii, , 194,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Law -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "I certify, that ... I have collated with, and corrected by the original rolls, the proof-sheets of the printed copies of this edition of the laws and resolutions of the General Assembly, passed during their last session. N.B. Boileau, secretary. Secretary's Office, Harrisburg, May 12, 1815."--p. .
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35594).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|