Phinneys' calendar, or Western almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1814 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the horizon and meridian of Otsego--North latitude 42 degrees 50 minutes--from the English Observatory 73 degrees and 8 minutes West. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Cooperstown [N.Y.]: : Printed by H. & E. Phinney, and sold at their bookstore by the gross, dozen or single. Great allowance to those who buy by wholesale., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29512.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1814.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Cooperstown.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Cooperstown.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Last page includes an advertisement of the Phinneys' bookstore and printing business.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29512).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|