Amendment proposed by Mr. Pickens to the Constitution of the United States, concerning the manner of choosing representatives and electors. [electronic resource] : December 20, 1816. To read as proposed to be amended by Mr. Pickering.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39176.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 13.
- Government document
2 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States. Congress. House -- Election districts.
Election districts -- United States.
Presidents -- United States -- Election.
Vice-Presidents -- United States -- Election.
Electoral college -- United States.
Constitutional amendments -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 13.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39176).
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|