Narrative of the captivity of Joseph Pitts among the Algerines, and of his fortunate escape from the Mahometans [electronic resource] / written by himself ; to which is added, The horrors of Algiers.
- Frederick-Town [Md.] : Hardt and Cross, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35645.
- Pitts, Joseph.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Frederick.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35645).
- Horrors of Algiers. 1815.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|