Report of the committee appointed to devise ways and means of raising funds for the theological seminary [electronic resource] : with a circular letter of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America, to the churches under their care.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas & William Bradford, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38702.
8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Princeton Theological Seminary -- Finance.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38702).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|