Life and immortality brought to light through the Gospel [electronic resource] / by Alexander Proudfit.
- Salem [N.Y.] : Printed by Dodd and Stevenson, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35729.
- Future life -- Sermons.
Immortality -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: Life and immortality, &c.
"The substance of two discourses delivered in the North Dutch Church, Albany: one before the Missionary Society, Sept. 1, 1813; the other before the Bible Society, Feb. 12, 1815."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35729).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|