Evangelical catechism, or, A short exposition of the principal doctrines and precepts of the Christian religion [electronic resource] : for the use of the churches belonging to the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of the State of New-York : to which are added A scriptural advice to the young, Sir M. Hale's character of a true Christian, An address to those who wish to be confirmed, A sketch of the history of religion, A collection of prayers for parents and children / by Frederick Henry Quitman.
- Other Title:
- Evangelical catechism.
Short exposition of the principal doctrines and precepts of the Christian religion.
- Hudson [N.Y.] : William E. Norman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32595.
- Catechisms, English.
Lutheran Church -- Catechisms -- English.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hudson.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "With the consent and approbation of the Synod."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32595).
- Evangelical Lutheran Ministerium of the State of New York and Adjacent States and Countries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|