Supplement to the Albany register, June 2, 1812. [electronic resource] : Republican presidential nomination, at the seat of government of the state of New-York. : At a full and general meeting of the Republican members of the Senate and Assembly of the state of New-York .. the 28th of May, 1812 ... we recommend, earnestly, to the suffrages of the several electors who shall be chosen by the respective states, the Hon. De Witt Clinton ... to fill the office of president of the United States ...
- Other Title:
- Republican presidential nomination, at the seat of government of the state of New-York.
- [Albany : Printed by H.C. Southwick, 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25253.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Clinton, DeWitt, 1769-1828.
New York (State). Legislature.
Republican Party (N.Y. : 1792-1828).
Nominations for office -- New York (State).
Elections -- New York (State).
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1812.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
Campaign literature -- 1812 -- Democratic-Republican -- New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Resolutions, passed unanimously, followed by the names of seventeen members of the legislature appointed to a general committee of correspondence "to communicate with the different states throughout the union, upon the important subject ..."
Signed: James W. Wilkin, chairman. Alexander Sheldon, secretary.
Another edition of this broadside, entitled The capitol in the city of Albany, at the seat of the government of the state of New-York (Albany, 1812) has imprint "Printed by H.C. Southwick, no. 73, State Street." Southwick was printer of the Albany register in 1812.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25253).
- Wilkin, James Whitney, 1762-1845.
Republican Party (N.Y. : 1792-1828)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|