The sinner's inability to come to Christ [electronic resource] : a discourse on John VI, 44, delivered August 2, 1816 / by James Richards.
- Newark [N.J.] : Printed by John Tuttle & Co., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38801.
- Theological anthropology -- Christianity.
Free will and determinism.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Newark.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by request."
An appendix (p. -44) contains quotations from other religious writers on the distinction between the natural and moral inability of sinners to come to Christ.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38801).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|