The rudiments of the Latin tongue, or, A plain and easy introduction to Latin grammar [electronic resource] : wherein the principles of the language are methodically digested, both in English and Latin : with useful notes and observations, explaining the terms of grammar, and farther [sic] improving its rules / by Thomas Ruddiman.
- 27th genuine ed., carefully corr. and impr.
- Baltimore : Fielding Lucas Jr., 1817 ([Baltimore] : J. Robinson)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42018.
- Latin language -- Grammar.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42018).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|