The memorial of the society of people of Canterbury, in the county of Rockingham, and Enfield, in the county of Grafton, commonly called Shakers [electronic resource].
- [United States : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45694.
- Shakers -- New Hampshire.
Conscientious objectors -- New Hampshire.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: A memorial of the united society commonly called Shakers; containing a brief statement of the principles and reasons on which their objections and consciencious [sic] aversion to bearing arms, hiring substitutes, or paying an equivalent in lieu thereof, are founded.
Addressed to the legislature of New Hampshire and "signed by order and in behalf of the Society, Francis Winkley ... [et al.]".
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45694).
- New Hampshire. General Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|