Wooster, Wayne County, September 11th, 1818. [electronic resource] : Sir, From a knowledge of the character which you sustain, we have been induced to address you on the subject of the ensuing congressional election. ... two candidates are presented for our choice: Colonel John Sloane and General Peter Hitchcock ...
- [Wooster, Ohio : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46866.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Sloane, John, 1779-1856.
Hitchcock, Peter, 1781-1853.
Elections -- Ohio -- Wayne County.
Wayne County (Ohio) -- Politics and government.
Campaign literature -- 1818 -- Federal -- Ohio -- Wayne County.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Wooster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Unsigned circular letter endorsing Colonel Sloane for Congress, to replace the incumbent, Peter Hitchcock.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46866).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|