Sir John Denham, and his worthy tenant. [electronic resource] : With A mirror. : Adorned with cuts.
- [New Haven] : Sidney's Press. New-Haven., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42120.
30,  p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Children's stories, French.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Social classes -- Juvenile fiction.
Country life -- Juvenile fiction.
Farmers -- Juvenile fiction.
Pride and vanity -- Juvenile poetry.
- Juvenile literature -- 1817.
Poems -- 1817.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprinted from Arnaud Berquin's Children's friend and Looking-glass for the mind.
Pages  and  blank; pasted to printed wrapper.
"The looking-glass."--p. 28-30, in verse.
"Books; for children and for schools. A very extensive variety, for sale by John Babcock & Son. ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42120).
- Berquin, M. (Arnaud), 1747-1791.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|