A sermon delivered at Durham, April 4, 1819 [electronic resource] : occasioned by the death of Deacon John Tibbals, aged 45 / by David Smith.
- Middletown, Conn. : Printed by Clark & Lyman, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49432.
- Tibbals, John, d. 1819.
- Funeral sermons -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Middletown.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published at the particular request of the bereaved and of a number of the Church."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49432).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|