Mr. Smith's motion [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27283.
- Government document
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "March 17th, 1812. Printed by order of the Senate United States."
Motion directing the Secretary of the Treasury to lay before the Senate a view of all the appropriations.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27283).
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|