Constitution and resolves of the Somerset Association for the Reformation of Morals [electronic resource] : together with extracts from certain laws of the commonwealth of Massachusetts for the suppression of vice and immorality.
- [Massachusetts : s.n., 1815]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35977.
12 p. ; 23 cm.
- Somerset Association for the Reformation of Morals.
Law -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35977).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|