Spring [electronic resource].
- New-York: : Printed & sold by Samuel Wood, at the Juvenile Book-Store, no. 357, Pearl-Street., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23971.
 p. : ill. ; 85 mm.
- Spring -- Juvenile literature.
Country life -- Juvenile literature.
Farm life -- Juvenile literature.
Play -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile literature -- 1811.
Poems -- 1811.
Chapbooks -- 1811.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In prose and verse.
Title vignette has caption: Infancy--The spring of life.
Wood engravings appear in the text with following captions: Ploughing. Harrowing. Sowing seed. Birds and nest. Feeding chickens. Jumping the rope. Trundling the hoop.
"Little readers are informed, that at the same place where Spring was purchased, are printed and sold, Summer, Autumn, and Winter ... Also, at the same place, may be had a great variety of pleasing little books from New-Haven, Philadelphia, Boston, and Great-Britain, carefully selected."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23971).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|