Stoddard's diary; or Columbia almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Hudson; but may serve for other latitudes. ... / By Andrew Beers, philom. [Four lines of verse]
- Hudson [N.Y.]: : Published by Ashbel Stoddard, and sold wholesale and retail at his book-store and printing-office. A liberal allowance to those who purchase quantities., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45803.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 19 cm.
- Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.) -- Navigation.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1819.
Advertisements -- Inland water transportation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hudson.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Last page includes an advertisement of the "Catskill Line" of Hudson River sloops between Catskill and New York.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45803).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|