In Senate of the United States, February 23, 1818 [electronic resource] : Mr. Storer submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : Edward De Krafft, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46209.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 115.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 23 cm.
- Wendell, Jacob, 1788-1865.
Fishing boats -- United States.
Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On the petition of Jacob Wendell and others, concerning fishing vessels detained in Nova Scotia.
At head of title, in square brackets: 115.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46209).
- United States. Congress 1817-1818). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|