An introduction to Christianity [electronic resource] : designed to preserve young people from irreligion and vice / by Joseph Sutcliffe.
- 1st American, from the 2nd (improved) English ed.
- New York : Printed for Griffin and Rudd, 1814 (New York : Pelsue and Gould)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32895.
211 p. ; 18 cm.
- Church history -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32895).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|