Formula of prescriptions, and various instructions [electronic resource] : for the service and guidance of those who have applied, are applying, or shall apply, to the enemy to human diseases : to which is prefixed a vindication, concerning the dietical abstinence ... / by Sylvan, enemy to human diseases.
- Providence : H. Mann, printer, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29905.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Written by a quack generally known as the 'Rainwater doctor'." -- W. Cushing, Initials and pseudonymns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29905).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|