In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 7, 1817. : Mr. Tait submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42480.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 36.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 21 cm.
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- United States.
Hydrographic surveying -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)
Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Resolved, that the secretary of the Navy lay before the Senate any information in the possession of the department respecting any surveys and examinations which may have been had in the Chesapeake Bay, in reference to the selection of a site for a naval depot."
At head of title, in square brackets: 36.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42480).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|