Tariff, or, Rates of duty, after 30th June, 1816, on all goods, wares and merchandise, imported into the United States of America [electronic resource] : as established by act of Congress of the twenty-seventh of April, one thousand eight hundred and sixteen, entitled "An act to regulate the duties on imports and tonnage."
- Boston : Andrew J. Allen,  ([Boston] : Tileston and Weld)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39050.
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39050).
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|