The child's assistant in the art of reading [electronic resource] : being a collection of pieces, suited to the capacities of children, in the early stages of education : designed as a medium between the Spelling-book, and the American selection of lessons, American preceptor, and other books of a similar kind / by Samuel Temple.
- 4th ed.
- Boston : Lincoln & Edmands, sold at their bookstore, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29925.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes: "A short account of the life and character of General George Washington, first president of the United States of America." p. 60-77.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29925).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|