The principles and maxims on which the security and happiness of a republic depend [electronic resource] : a sermon, delivered before the Governor, the Lieutenant-governor, the Council, and the two houses composing the legislature of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, May 29, 1811, being the day of general election / by Thomas Thacher.
- Boston : Printed by Munroe & French, printers to the state, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24024.
31 p. ; 21 cm.
- Election sermons -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed by order of the Massachusetts Senate.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24024).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|