An address to the most worshipful Grand Lodge of Massachusetts [electronic resource] / by Isaiah Thomas ; at the close of the constitutional term of his presiding as Grand Master, A.L. 5805.
- Boston : Printed by John Eliot, Jun., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24027.
16 p. ; 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Proceedings of the annual communication, A.L. 5810: p. [13-16.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24027).
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|