History of the discovery of America [electronic resource] : of the landing of our forefathers at Plymouth, and of their most remarkable engagements with the Indians in New-England ... to which is annexed, ... the defeat of generals Braddock, Harmer & St. Clair, by the Indians at the westward, the Creek and Siminole [i.e. Seminole] war, &c. / by Henry Trumbull.
- Boston : Printed by Stephen Sewell for the author at his office, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49642.
256 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill.
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1790-1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49642).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|