The account of the receipts and expenditures of the Union Canal Company of Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- [Harrisburg, Pa. : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49659.
- Union Canal Company of Pennsylvania.
Canals -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Submitted in pursuance of a resolution of the General Assembly.
Title supplied by Shaw & Shoemaker: Accounts, Oct. 11, 1812 to Dec. 8, 1818.
Includes cover letter dated Harrisburg, Feb. 5, 1819 and signed Joseph Watson, president.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49659).
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly.
Union Canal Company of Pennsylvania.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|