An Act to Incorporate the Subscribers to Certain Banks in the District of Columbia [electronic resource] : and to Prevent the Circulation of the Notes of Unincorporated Associations within the Said District : passed March 3, 1817.
- [Alexandria?] : Printed for the Union Bank of Alexandria, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42351.
- Banking law -- Washington (D.C.).
Banks and banking -- Washington (D.C.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Alexandria.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42351).
- Union Bank of Alexandria.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|