Report of the joint committee of the two houses, appointed to examine and report to their respective houses what business is pending between them, and what is indispensable to act upon previous to the adjournment. [electronic resource] : February 27, 1817. Read, and ordered to lie on the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42727.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 99.
- Government document
7,  p. ; 21 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Calendars.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: (99).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42727).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|