A Bill Allowing Compensation to the Members of the Senate, Members of the House ... and to the Delegates of the Territories, and Repealing All Other Laws on the Subject [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45942.
- Government document
- United States. Congress -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: H.R. 28. January 5, 1818. Read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45942).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|