A Bill Authorising the Discharge of Daniel Updike from his Imprisonment [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30027.
- Government document
- Updike, Daniel.
Debt, Imprisonment for -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. 65. February 8th, 1813. Read the first and second time ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30027).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|