A Bill for the Relief of the Heirs of Anthony Burk [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49698.
- Government document
- Burk, Anthony -- Estate.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Ohio.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: H.R. 19. December 23, 1819. Read twice, and committed to the committee of the whole House to which is committed the Bill for the Relief of the Legal Representatives of Philip Barbour.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49698).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|