A Bill to Provide for Organizing, Arming, and Disciplining the Militia [electronic resource] : for Calling Them into the Service of the United States ; for Governing Them Therein, and for Compensating for Their Service.
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46113.
- Government document
- United States -- Militia.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Organization.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: H.R. 35. January 9, 1818. Read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46113).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|