Report of the committee appointed on the 4th instant, to inquire into the expediency of repealing or modifying the law passed at the last session, changing the mode of compensation to the members of Congress. [electronic resource] : December 18, 1816. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on the the [sic] second Monday in January next.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39589.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 12.
- Government document
15,  p. ; 21 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of p. 2-15, in square brackets: 12.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39589).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|