Report of the committee on so much of the public accounts and expenditures as relate to the War Department, on the case of Col. Elias Earle. [electronic resource] : January 9, 1818. Read and ordered to lie on the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46545.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 43.
- Government document
7,  p. ; 25 cm.
- Earle, Elias, 1762-1823.
United States. Army -- Procurement.
United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the contract between the United States and Col. Earle as "agent for the government for special purposes connected with the defence of the southern states and territories."
At head of caption title: .
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46545).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|