Report of the committee on so much of the President's message as relates to roads and canals. [electronic resource] : Made February 7, 1817, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42715.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 72.
- Government document
18 p. ; 21 cm.
- Inland navigation -- United States.
Canals -- United States.
Roads -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 72.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42715).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|