Report of the committee to whom was referred so much of the President's message as relates to the re-organization or classification of the militia of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 17, 1817. Read and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42726.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 44.
- Government document
16 p. ; 21 cm.
- Military education -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Militia.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Organization.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Discusses methods of organizing and training the militia and proposes a resolution "that the secretary of war be required to prepare and lay before this House ... a plan for the military instruction of all the youth of the United States ..."
At head of title: (44).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
"Estimates of the expenses of training the officers and sergeants of the militia of the United States."--p. 14-16.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42726).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|