Report of the select committee appointed on the 4th of December, last, on so much of the message of the President of the United States as relates to roads and canals. [electronic resource] : February 20, 1817. Printed by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42731.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 92.
- Government document
8 p. ; 21 cm.
- Chesapeake and Delaware Canal Company.
Dismal Swamp Canal Company.
Canals -- United States.
Chesapeake and Delaware Canal (Del. and Md.)
Dismal Swamp Canal (N.C. and Va.)
- Memorials (Legal)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reporting a bill "authorizing the secretary of the Treasury to subscribe for shares in the capital stock of certain canal companies therein mentioned, to wit: the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal Company, and the company incorporated by the states of Virginia and North-Carolina, for opening a canal through the Dismal Swamp ..."
At head of title, in square brackets: 92.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
"To the honourable the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States, in Congress assembled, the memorial of the subscribers, directors of the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal Company, on behalf of that company, respectfully showeth ..."--p. 3-8. Signed: Kensey Johns, president of the Delaware and Chesapeake Canal Company. Jos. Gilpin, James C. Fisher.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42731).
- Chesapeake and Delaware Canal Company. To the honourable the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States, in Congress assembled, the memorial of the subscribers, directors of the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal Company, on behalf of that company, respectfully showeth ...
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|