Report of the select committee appointed on the 12th ult. to inquire into the expediency of altering the flag of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 2, 1817. Read, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42734.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 23.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Flags -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Proposing "to reduce the stripes to the original thirteen ... and to increase the stars to correspond with the number of states now in the Union--and hereafter to add one star to the flag whenever a new state shall be fully admitted."
At head of title, in square brackets: 23.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42734).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|