Report of the Committee of Elections, to which was recommitted their report of the 31st ult. on the petition of Rufus Easton, contesting the election of John Scott. [electronic resource] : January 10, 1817. Read and committed to a committe [sic] of the whole House, to-morrow.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42708.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 28.
- Government document
5,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Easton, Rufus, 1774-1834.
Scott, John, 1785-1861.
United States. Congress. House -- Contested elections.
Contested elections -- Missouri.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 28.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42708).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|