Report of the Committee of Claims, in the case of Alexander Worster. [electronic resource] : December 29, 1819, Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 20.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49902.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 cm.
- Worster, Alexander, 1776-1849 -- Claims vs. United States.
United States. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- War of 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's prayer for indemnity for a judgment against him for the recruitment of Noah Hasty, a minor, without parental consent.
At head of caption title: .
Gales & Seaton were printers to the House during the 1st session of the 16th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49902).
- United States. Congress 1819-1820). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|