Report of the Committee of Claims, on the petition of James Doyle. [electronic resource] : February 16, 1814. Read, and together with the bill herewith reported, committed to a committee of the whole House on Friday next.
- Washington City [D.C.]: : Printed by Roger C. Weightman., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33411.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 13th Congress, 2nd session, no. 66.
- Government document
 leaves ; 22 cm.
- Doyle, James -- Claims vs. United States.
Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- North Carolina.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for compensation for services rendered and expenses incurred in bringing certain criminals to justice "at the request and solicitations of the late United States' attorney for the district of North Carolina."
At head of title: .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33411).
- United States. Congress 1813-1814). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|